Fulltime/Permanent position SQL Server DBA
January 8, 2014 Leave a comment
Saicon is looking for fulltime/permanent employees for our project.
Pls feel free to contact to know more about the position.
Job Title: Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator Technical Lead
Location: Kansas City, MO
Required Certification: any certification from Microsoft
– Technical/Management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
– Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
– Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
– Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
– Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
– Supervise others.
– A minimum of 10-12 years experience in Enterprise level multi-platform database administration, supporting full life cycle development including data analysis, design, development, installation, and integration.
– Performs requirements analysis, schema design, database object creation, support to testing, and maintenance for application system database components for large-scale and distributed systems.
– Performs product evaluation, integration, testing, performance monitoring and problem diagnosis/resolution.
Leads the planning and coordinating large-scale, complex, or technically unique projects that require the efforts of technical integrated project teams.
– BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Field. The equivalent of a Bachelors Degree is three (3) years additional experience.
Thanks and Regards,
Anu Sharma – Business Account Manager
Saicon Consultants, Inc.
(913) 273-0058 (Fax)
Yahoo IM: email@example.com
SBA 8(a) Certified /WBE/MBE/DBE/SDB
Inc. 500 Company – 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Ranked #1 ” Fastest-Growing Area Businesses” – Kansas City Business Journal – 2006
Ranked in Top 10 of Corporate 100 – Ingram’s – 2006, 2007
CMMI Level 2 Certified
ISO 9001:2008 Certified